We provide independent consultancy on the set-up and operation of funds in the UK and Europe.
With over 25 years experience, we cover all aspects of fund operation including fund set-up, initial strategy, selection of providers, implementation and operational reviews. Assessment and implementation work has included all major third party administrators, transfer agents and support systems.
Previous clients include: Abbey, Aegon, Barclays, CIS, Deutsche, Eversheds, F&C, HBOS, JP Morgan, M&G, Mellon, Old Mutual, Scottish Widows, Skandia and Threadneedle.
Funds covered include UCITS, non-UCITS Retail Schemes (NURS), Professional/Qualified/Specialised Investor Funds, Fund of Hedge Funds and Hedge Funds.
Transfer Agent systems worked on include RUFUS, FAST, Icon Retail, GFAS, TalisTrust, Composer, MShare and MultiFonds.
Typical projects include:
· Setting up SICAVs in Luxembourg and OEICs in Dublin including transfer agency, fund admin and custody arrangements
· Setting up a range of OEICs in the UK including selection of an ACD services company
· Selection and implementation of third party administrators
· Selection and implementation of transfer agency systems
· Review of transfer agency operation to identify areas of risk and recommend changes
Mark Seaman is a Fellow of the Securities & Investment Institute and affliated with the Investment Management Association and the Tax Incentivised Savings Association.